Individual Therapy (50 minutes) – $150
Sliding scale (based on family income) – $75 to $140
Group Therapy + Workshops – prices vary and will be posted prior to upcoming offerings
PAYMENT OPTIONS include cash, checks payable in US funds, and all major credit cards.
INSURANCE I am an “out of network provider” for all insurance companies. Depending on your health insurance coverage, psychotherapy services may be fully or partially covered. I will provide you with a “superbill” which can be used to process claims for your sessions. Please contact your insurance provider to learn how your plan reimburses you for psychotherapy services.
The following questions will help you understand your insurance benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have out of network benefits? If so, what are they?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Is my deductible for mental health benefits a separate deductible than that for medical?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Insurance questions should be directed to your individual insurance company.